Welcome back to my blog, in this article I will make a little simple tutorial about how to unpack and repack your kernel or ported kernel (boot.img) and Recovery.img as the original Recovery, TWRP, CWM or MI-recovery, and the like.
– Unpack Repack Boot / Recovery .img Lenovo A6000 with Kitkat 0S 4.4 and Qualcomm snapdragon chipset, Quad core
– Unpack Repack Boot / Recovery .img Samsung Galaxy ACE Pro with OS 4.4 KitKat CM12.1, Qualcomm chipset, 32 bit / x86, Dual core
– Unpack Repack Boot / Recovery .img MT6795 Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with OS 5.0.2 Lollipop & Mediatek Helio X10, 64-bit. octa core
How to unpack and repack boot.img / recovery.img
Follow the steps below :
Size : 4 MB
2. Open to ImgExtracktor Folder, next open command prompt ( Shift + Right click button), and type menu in command.
3. See the picture below….
4. Here I will dismantle boot.img kernel, then type 1, and the results are as below…..
5. If you have finished it, type 2 to repack boot.img, and the result….
Ok, hopefully help you 🙂